Skip to main content
1. Where do you see flooding near you?
Please provide postcode of flooding site or what3words
2. What type of flooding do you see there?
When a body of water exceeds its capacity
Caused by heavy and sudden rainfall, flash flooding happens when the ground cannot absorb the water as quickly as it falls
As rain falls over an extended period, the ground becomes saturated with water until it cannot absorb any more
Drain and sewer flooding
3. How often do you see flooding in this area?
Once a month
Twice a month
More than twice a month
4. Do you know how to report flooding?
5. If you have reported flooding, have you found it easy?
Leave this field blank
Copyright 2023 Alicia Kearns : Delivering for Rutland, Melton and the Vale and Harborough Villages. All rights reserved.